BillysCrib is a creative offsite meeting space for entrepreneurs, executives, startups and sales/marketing professionals to conduct business meetings in the heart of SoMa San Francisco just one block from Moscone Center.
This unique loft space includes everything you need to work and get creative in a flexible, inviting and minimalist space with the room and tools to make your stay enjoyable and productive. BillysCrib is designed for day-use offsite meetings of up to 12 people and amenities of the loft include:
- Stunning and inviting 1400 sq ft work/live loft with open floor plan
- Huge grand room with soaring ceilings and rooftop sawtooth windows
- Large conference room with floor-to-ceiling windows for natural light
- Upstairs loft area for additional break-out space
- Fully equipped open kitchen with professional 6-burner gas stove
- Large fridge/freezer, dish washer, microwave and coffee machine
- Full sized bathroom with shower/bath and washer/dryer
- Three oversized comfy couches
- Massive wall-sized whiteboards
- Fast wifi and wired ethernet
- Epson projector and 60-inch LCD monitor
- Laser printer and office supplies
Rates vary depending on availability, event type and head-count. Contact Billy to discuss your offsite meeting needs and to inquire about specific pricing for your event.
- $600 half-day (4 hours)
- $1000 full-day (8 hours)
- $1200 extended-day (12 hours)
BillysCrib is conveniently located in San Francisco's dynamic SoMa neighborhood just one block from Moscone Center, Yerba Buena Gardens and the Metreon, and three blocks from the Powell Market Street Bart station.